Roughly, a year back, when I was travelling by train, I penned down a few lines, the starting of a song that I finally managed to finish today. I don't remember if it was to or from Hari's wedding. There were few other Marutian friends around me. I could write, I guess, two stanzas then. And then as if it was totally forgotten. It started with a thought where I felt that I needed some peace of mind, that I miss the days of my past. Later I never really spent time on it. In recent days, I have no idea why, something came on to me and I started thinking more about this song and finishing it. I might have made it a little melodramatic but minus the exaggeration it sure contains some reality. The music for this song plays in my head, however I am not very sure if I'll be able to compose it (or even sing the song well for that matter). If I manage to make an audio I'll post the link as a postscript ;-) for now here comes the lyrics of the song.
Need a Quantum of Solace
And a Micro of Space
Just to tie My Shoe Lace
And to Show you My Face
Remembering those Days
And looking into Blue Haze
Up on Shining Stars I Gaze
Munching in a few of Lays
She left me for another
I did not run any further
Everything's fine but one bother
I just could not pull it together...
Watching buildings and mountains
Through the windows in the train
I wonder was there any gain
Or was all of it in vain
Remembering those Days
And looking into Blue Haze
Up on Shining Stars I Gaze
Munching in a few of Lays
Need a Quantum of Solace
And a Micron of Space
Need a Quantum of Solace
And a Micron of Space
In the dilemma, I got to know her
Not that before, I never met her
Into chaos, she brought some order
What happened next, well it doesn't really matter...
I Spoke with the Fountain
It told me Break the Stupid Chain
Ponder over your Ways
You have to Quit that Mundane Chase
As I Heard the Smarter Phrase
And I Saw a Brighter Glaze
Said "No More" and Quit the Laze
To Get Back My Former Craze
For that quantum of solace
and that micron of space
For that quantum of solace
and that micron of space
For that quantum of solace
and that micron of space
... yeah
The title of this blog post was just so to say that the words came from my heart. Now I realise it doesn't seem bad as the title of the song as well. And thus we name the song as ... The Heart Song
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment